No, we do it to specifically exploit this bug or particular behaviour so it
is a hack. If you look at the stylesheets you'll see that there is basic css
in the one that NN4 can see and all the other more advanced stuff is in the
one it can't see. All quite deliberate using both methods to achieve it.

> So it is a bug. Not a hack. Imagine an webdesigner who never
> saw NN4.x nor he
> cared to much about it's bugs. He uses perfectly valid @import rule.
> And all of sudden you claim him using hacks. Why?

Ignorance of the law is no excuse :-) and he (or she) would get an unstyled
page in NN4, doesn't bother me a bit as long as it is semantically correct
as well. I would say this person was hacking at all. It's the use of BOTH
methods to target NN4 that is a hack.

Regards,

Peter