On 11/14/05, Geoff Deering wrote:

>Why can't the braille software detect an empty form element and inform
>the user it requires data?  Is this an authoring tool problem or a
>problem with the way standards are prescribed?

Agreed, Geoff. We really do need to know more. We'll need to add this to
the hitlist for the WaSP Accessibility Task Force. It is something that
is of concern to all - I'll see about running some tests with a local
braille display user and see what I can determine from his tests...

Cheers,
Derek.
--
Derek Featherstone   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel: 613-599-9784  1-866-932-4878 (toll-free in North America)