Hi all,

I have a table of a schedule of fees that needs to have nested ordered lists inside it. Each list item has an associated fee which obviously should go on the same line.

With a bit of fiddling I can put a whole list in one table row and get the prices to align (might work as long as everyone views in the same sized browser window so there is no wrapping! Ha!) but then I lose the association between each item and its fee - or don't I? Is there another way to do this (using ids perhaps?) where I can achieve what I need to do? I can't simply put each item and price in its own table row, because then I can't keep the list.

Or do I need to actually type into the content the list numbering (instead of using an ol) just to get the same visual effect? :-\

--
Vicki Berry
DistinctiveWeb