On Sep 30, 2008, at 1:18 AM, Joe Chiang wrote:

Perhaps, implement something like 'sticky sidebar' or 'position fixed'
to present the 'Return to top' link rather than adding it after each
section is another option I look favourably at. Obviously, I need to
work out on IE6 for this.
http://www.derekallard.com/blog/post/conditionally-sticky-sidebar
http://www.nowcss.com/javascript/emulating-position-fixed-in-ie-6- below

Any thoughts?

I am always curious why so rarely people in this list ever mention Dean Edwards' IE7. Just 11kb and fixes so many IE bugs. Back went it was heavy (over 120kb I think), I have already using it as it has improved my productivity as far as fixing IE bugs concerns.

http://dean.edwards.name/IE7/

tee