Francesco Montorsi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> John Labenski ha scritto:
>
>> These warnings are back, I'm pretty sure I didn't get them a week ago
>> and I don't understand what the problem could be. I'm using wxWidgets
>> 2.6 from CVS and MS Visual Studio 6.
>>
> I get them also with MS VisualStudio 7.1 with wxMSW 2.8...

7.10.3077

I did a complete new wxLua checkout first. And i thought i did not see
those warning.
But removed all object files and lib files and build again, no such
warnings!
This is using nmake not IDE.
>> wxlua_msw26d_wxlua_wxluadebug.lib
>> wxlua_msw26d_wxlua_wxluasocket.lib
>>
> sorry but I don't understand why should we repeat "wxlua" twice in the name
> of
> the libraries: if there's 1 "wxlua" prefix it seems quite clear to me that
> the
> debug/sockets libs are not "generic" but wxlua-only.

Same here, to me its fine as is.

>> In any case, do whatever you think is best Francesco.
>>
> sorry but I don't see what's wrong with current naming - I'd just keep it as
> in
> current way...

Agreed.

>> ps. The precompiled headers are GREAT! I can't really tell much of a
>> difference in MSVC6, but I was thinking about how we could do it and
>> wanted to ask if you knew how, but thought it might be too much work.
>>
> glad to know they were appreciated - however to speedup even more the
> compilation of wxLua our headers should include a wxLua PCH, just as Klaas
> suggests (see other mail).

If help is need, let me know. But first i need to get wxArt2D going with
the new bin dir, lib names etc.

regards,

Klaas