Francesco Montorsi ha scritto:
> John Labenski ha scritto:
>> Can we test in configure if the lua and lua devel packages are
>> installed and use those sources? Too much work? I guess it would work
>> like wxWidgets use of the jpeg, png, etc libs. I don't know how to do
>> any of this. :(
> It wouldn't be much difficult from the build-system POV.
> The problem may be related to the way we include the lua headers:
>
> #include "lua/include/lua.h"
>
> I'll try to implement the check and then set a wxUSE_CUSTOM_LUA
> preprocessor symbol if a usable lua 5.1 is found. The header inclusion
> would then be modified:
>
> #if wxUSE_CUSTOM_LUA
>     #include "lua.h"
> #else
>     #include "lua/include/lua.h"
> #endif
>
> otherwise we could also simply add the "modules/lua/include" path to the
> paths given to compiler so that we could just use:
>
> #include "lua.h"
>
> all the times.
I've done the change which now allows wxLua to be compiled against a
system lua.

I've also fixed some other little problems with the build system.

Now everything should be ready (from the build system POV) for the
release. If everyone could test the build system (in fact, I need to
test it yet deeply under windows - i'll do that tomorrow), it would be
great.

Francesco