Klaas Holwerda ha scritto:
Francesco Montorsi wrote:
I almost forgot to inform you: I've updated a bit also the website. In particular I've "downgraded" the logo to the old wxLua logo.

IMHO it looks better than what me and Klaas managed to do ;)
Comments welcome.

Not appealing to me. Gray, big and colors that do not really combine. Also it
does not blend with the background nicely.
The one that was there was not antiliased, but i had versions without that
problem, which somehow did not end up there.
But more think this logo is better, in terms of design (not quality), i am oke
with that.
Are you sure you are looking at the very latest version (I've posted it 1-2 hours ago) ? I had to hit refresh at least 5-6 times on Firefox before the last version was loaded. I attach a small screenshot which shows how it should look.

I've also added an SVG version of that logo, which I created (in just a couple of minutes thanks to Inkscape and to the SVG blocks at http://wx.ibaku.net/logo/) to the "website/images" CVS:

http://wxlua.cvs.sourceforge.net/wxlua/website/images/wxlualogo.svg?view=log

I've done all the logo changes without asking first, please let me know if I should revert the changes.
I'm +1 for keeping them.
Klaas -1...

what others say?

Francesco