* On 3/14/19 2:20 PM, Robert Kudyba wrote:
> I'm not seeing the Keyboard/Configure keyboard settings in a Mac like I do on
> Windows. Is it hidden in some sub-menu?

It's not available on macOS at all, since macOS is very special. The keyboard
settings are synchronized using an xmodmap timer, the X.Org rules are not
touched at all. Were they, stuff would just blow up.

This is not a limitation of X2Go, but the way the X11/Quartz keyboard
synchronization works with XQuartz for some reason. It's always set to
pc104/us/null/null (or some variant of this), even if the actual layout is
something entirely different.

Mihai