On Feb 13, 2008, at 12:43 AM, John Cradock wrote:

I've already written in to Bare Bones tech support about this, but I'm
curious if anyone else is experiencing this. Ever since I updated my
system from Mac OS X 10.5.1 to 10.5.2, Yojimbo hangs when I launch it.
I cannot get it to launch completely. Anyone else seen this issue?

Ran into this myself. Just let Yojimbo run and it will eventually come back to life.

For some reason, sqlite has decided to do a vaccum on Yojimbo databases the first time you open Yojimbo after installing 10.5.2. While its doing the vacuum, Yojimbo will be unresponsive for a length of time dependent on the size of your database. It's annoying but harmless.