> I'm maintaining/developing pake for last couple of years.
> Documentation could be better — I'll try to fix that.
> Anyway, if you have any questions, I can answer those.
>
> I can also setup google-group for pake.

Setting up a google group will also give you the chance to build up
community around pake. Then you'll probably find yourself overwhelmed
with documentation patches.

And while we are at it, consider to join the incubator.apache.org with
pake. I am pretty sure there are some supporters around.

> A bit of history: pake was, originally, developed for symfony 1.0.
> Later, Fabien tightly connected pake's code to symfony's internals and
> stopped to develop it as a separate project.
> Then, at some point, I came and started to fix it, update it and develop it :)

Thanks for the insight. Very interesting. I guess this explains the
unnamed license you are using.
Just found and follow your blog:
http://blog.milkfarmsoft.com/2009/08/pake-php5-project-build-system/

Cheers