2011/11/16 Derick Rethans <der...@apache.org>

> On Wed, 16 Nov 2011, Christian Grobmeier wrote:
>
> > Guys,
> >
> > we have missed a report.
>
> Hmm, I didn't see a reminder notice at all actually. I wonder why not?
>
> > In addition I don't see very much activity on this podling.
> >
> > Are there still active people in this project? If so, please speak up.
>
> Sortofish... we are really small, and it seems we got a bit more on our
> plate since the code was donated. As far as I know, the project is right
> now mostly in "support" mode rather than "let's write lots of new code".
>
> Maybe somebody else has a different opinion?
>
> cheers,
> Derick
>
> --
> http://derickrethans.nl | http://xdebug.org
> Like Xdebug? Consider a donation: http://xdebug.org/donate.php
> twitter: @derickr and @xdebug

the last reminder i got, was August 2011

But yeah, its not as active here as planed. Most people have more to do
with work and related currently.

I think too, that this project is already in "support" mode, but that we
were not able to make a release yet is nothing good. We should at least now
removing all blocking Tickets for this.

the second thing i noticed. We need some plan for people who want
contribute new components. In best case someone, who guide them throught
the whole process and send them to the right place and person, if questions
occure.
For outsiders it often looks, like we are not interested in new components,
this should change.