On 16 November 2011 12:29, Daniel Fahlke <flyingm...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> The second thing i noticed. We need some plan for people who want
> contribute new components. In best case someone, who guide them throught
> the whole process and send them to the right place and person, if questions
> occure.
> For outsiders it often looks, like we are not interested in new components,
> this should change.

Big +1.

Does anyone on this list have a component he would like to share, and felt
blocked / didn't know where to start ?

--
Bertrand Dunogier
Lead engineeer extensions

eZ Systems Lyon | 26, rue de la République | 69002 Lyon | France

mailto:b...@ez.no <b...@ez.no>
skype bertrand-dunogier | twitter @bdunogier

 *
 eZ Conference & Awards 2011
Congratulations to this year's award winners:
*
 *http://london2011.ez.no/Awards/Awards-Winner-2011*
*
*
 *
 New Product Release*
Visit our website for more information about eZ Publish Enterprise 4.5:
http://www.ez.no