> You've been trolling from the get-go and continue to
> do so.

Y'know, cookie, before letting the drool onto your keyboard you really ought to
learn to research it.

I said a good deal of what I've said recently well over a year ago here (and in
fact had forgotten how much detail I went into back then, else I might just
have given a pointer to it).

  First it's "I have the magical fix", which
> wasn't a fix at all.

Just because you can't understanding something doesn't mean it isn't feasible,
dearie.

  You claim to want to better the
> project,

I'll have to see a reference for that, I'm afraid:  while I have some interest
in ZFS from a technical standpoint, I've never had any kind of commitment to it.

> You rant and rave about how this is so much like wafl
> from a technical perspective, but then claim to not
> work for netapp or even KNOW anyone from netapp.  Yet
> a quick search of the net has you claiming to have
> worked with netapp hardware for years.

Another reference required, I'm afraid:  I've never touched a NetApp box, nor
to the best of my knowledge used one (of course, when you're interacting with
the Internet, you don't know what hardware may be on the other end).

  You must be
> the ONLY person on this planet to have used a vendors
> wares for YEARS, have an intimate technical knowledge
> of the wares, but not know a SINGLE person who works
> for the company selling or supporting such wares.

No, cookie:  you're just as incompetent a researcher as you are technically.

> ^^did you see that paragraph, it was a list of names
> of all the people on this list who care what you have
> to say.

Ah - I see that you responded to this post before responding to the poster who
just proved you wrong (yet again).

- bill