> Big talk from someone who seems so intent on hiding
> their credentials.

Say, what?  Not that credentials mean much to me since I evaluate people on
their actual merit, but I've not been shy about who I am (when I responded 'can
you guess?' in registering after giving billtodd as my member name I was being
facetious).

If you're still referring to your incompetent alleged research, I'm still
waiting for something I can look at:  I do happen to know that another Bill
Todd has long been associated with Interbase/Firebird (which is kind of ironic
since Jim Starkey is an old friend of mine from my eleven years at DEC, though
it's been a few years since we managed to get together), but aside from the
possibility that you confused him with me I can only suspect that you pulled
your 'discovery' right out of the same orifice from which you've pulled the
rest of your crap.

- bill