Blake,

On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 05:35:14PM -0500, Blake wrote:
> That does look like the issue being discussed.
>
> It's a little alarming that the bug was reported against snv54 and is
> still not fixed :(

Looks like the bug-report is out of sync.
I see that the bug has been fixed in B54. Here is the link to
source gate which shows that the fix is in the gate :
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/search?q=&defs=&refs=&path=&hist=6424510&project=%2Fonnv

And here are the diffs :
http://src.opensolaris.org/source/diff/onnv/onnv-gate/usr/src/uts/common/io/scsi/targets/sd.c?r2=%2Fonnv%2Fonnv-gate%2Fusr%2Fsrc%2Futs%2Fcommon%2Fio%2Fscsi%2Ftargets%2Fsd.c%403169&r1=%2Fonnv%2Fonnv-gate%2Fusr%2Fsrc%2Futs%2Fcommon%2Fio%2Fscsi%2Ftargets%2Fsd.c%403138

Thanks and regards,
Sanjeev.