Once these bits are available in Opensolaris then users will be able to upgrade rather easily. This would allow you to take a liveCD running these bits and recover older pools.

Do you currently have a pool which needs recovery?

Thanks,
George

Alexander Skwar wrote:
Hi.

Good to Know!

But how do we deal with that on older sStems, which don't have the
patch applied, once it is out?

Thanks, Alexander