Hi Cindy,

> I haven't seen this in a while but I wonder if you just need to set the
> bootfs property on your new root pool and/or reapplying the bootblocks.

I've created the new BE using beadm create, which did this for me:

$ zpool get bootfs rpool2
NAME    PROPERTY  VALUE                       SOURCE
rpool2  bootfs    rpool2/ROOT/snv_134-pkg143  local

I'm pretty sure I've applied the bootblock since I've booted off the
second disk.

> Can you import this pool booting from a LiveCD and to review the
> bootfs property value? I would also install the boot blocks on the
> rpool2 disk.

I'll try that.  Will have to burn a LiveCD (probably snv_151a) first.

> I would also check the grub entries in /rpool2/boot/grub/menu.lst.

Looks good to me:

title snv_134-pkg143
bootfs rpool2/ROOT/snv_134-pkg143

Thanks.