On Sep 13, 2005, at 4:22 , [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Perhaps someone with some real world network experience would be a better
source to sort out your situation. I'm no (as obvious) network guru.

Ya just everything from the Toaster to 10.3 hardwired to thee power company...
Thanks for the trail, shall see what we find
Good to hear from you too
Geof

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:1st-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
List archive:            <http://mail.maclaunch.com/lists/1st-powermacs/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal