> The test at Site B was successful and the only difference appears to be that
> the soapURL for Site B is a non-secured HTTP connection.
> For the site that I am having issues with, the soapURL is a secured HTTPS
> connection.
> In your opinion, would that have any effect on the success/failure of the Web
> Service Call command?

Yes. If site B connects via HTTP (not HTTPS) then it is not using SSL/TLS at
all.
So in that case, it wouldn’t matter what level of encryption the server
supports; because you are not using it.

> How may I verify if the SOAP server we are connecting to support TLS versions
> above TLS 1.0?

You can try SSL Labs:
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html

Then look under the Configuration/Protocols section of the report.

-Tim