Hey Robert,

> If I have one license and the 4D Write user is logged in and can edit 4D
> Write documents because he’s part of the proper group controlling plugin
> access... can a second user simultaneously print a pre-existing document
> without a license?

I don’t think so!

One 4D Write license will be consumed based upon a User being both part of an
authorized 4D Write group and running code that utilizes the 4D Write plugin.

So if you only have a single 4D Write licenses and a group of one or more
authorized 4D Write users then ONLY one user can utilize 4D Write at the same
time.

At last that is the way it worked many years ago when I implemented it.

So unless you are authorized to use 4D Write , and since 4D Write printing
requires a 4D Write license, the answer was no.

However, if you just need to print then why not set it up so that an authorized
4D Write user who creates a doc also creates a PDF of the doc? Then another
user could certainly print the pdf.

I hope I am addressing the scenario you are dealing with.

John…