Sure on load use command

Object set enterable(*;”@“;false)// This will set all fields and variables to
non enterable

You will have to use Object set enabled for Check Boxes, Radio button etc.
These can not be done as above as it will set all to disabled

You could also do a start transaction on form, only have a cancel button and
cancel transaction in that. I think option one is better

I would also set background color to illustrate that stuff can not be entered

Regards

Chuck
 Chuck Miller Voice: (617) 739-0306
 Informed Solutions, Inc. Fax: (617) 232-1064
 mailto:cjmiller<AT SIGN>informed-solutions.com
       Providers of 4D and Sybase connectivity
          http://www.informed-solutions.com
This message and any attached documents contain information which may be
confidential, subject to privilege or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  These materials are intended only for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby
notified that any distribution, disclosure, printing, copying, storage,
modification or the taking of any action in reliance upon this transmission is
strictly prohibited.  Delivery of this message to any person other than the
intended recipient shall not compromise or waive such confidentiality,
privilege or exemption from disclosure as to this communication.