is the internal website http: or https:

?

it's not quite clear from your post.

-

I think the 32-bit system web area on windows inherits the registry setting for
Internet Explorer

such as

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\Zones\0

or

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet
Settings\Zones\0

(you can search the inter web for details)

but I don't know if the same applies to 64-bit as well.

c.f.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/deploy/group-policies/security-privacy-management-gp#prevent-certificate-error-overrides

also did you Google "DLG_FLAGS_SEC_CERT_CN_INVALID"

maybe the cert. common name is a domain and the URL is an IP address, or vice
versa.

should be an easy problem to fix.