Van: Jeremy French <jeremyfre...@mac.com>
Verzonden: donderdag 11 april 2019 16:35
Aan: 4D iNUG Technical <4d_tech@lists.4d.com>
CC: Piotr Chabot Stadhouders <p.stadhoud...@timeff.com>
Onderwerp: Re: Web area and not secure site

Have you tried making these calls in the form’s “form method”.

In the form’s “On Load” event

     WA OPEN URL(*;$objName_webArea_t;"about:blank")
     WA SET PAGE CONTENT(*;$objName_webArea_t;"&nbsp;";"file:///“)
     SET TIMER(-1)
In the form’s “On Timer” event

     SET TIMER(0)
     WA OPEN URL(*;$objName_webArea_t;"about:blank")
     WA SET PAGE CONTENT(*;$objName_webArea_t;"&nbsp;";"file:///“)

Also see:
https://doc.4d.com/4Dv17/4D/17.1/SET-TIMER.301-4178784.en.html

On Apr 11, 2019, at 3:25 AM, Piotr Chabot Stadhouders via 4D_Tech