On May 11, 2019, at 2:00 PM, JOHN BAUGHMAN wrote:

> Got it working. The fix was to use the Admin account in the Log On tab. That
> also fixed the Xojo WebApp. The fix did take until the server machine was
> restarted. I also opened 4D server and database as Administrator before
> restarting the computer.
>
> Looks like Interactive desktop only works with Local System account checked.
> Bummer.

It wasn’t always that way. I had sites where this is how I initially set it up
and it worked fine. Then something changed either with 4D or Windows and I had
to switch to using an account.

Now I have to periodically go change the saved password because my client has
that option turned in Windows. Luckily I am using my own account login for the
4D Server Service, so when I get prompted to make the password change, I just
have to remember to go to the 4D Server machine and also do it there for the
Service.

Tim

Tim Nevels
Innovative Solutions