I’m noticing two irritations with R4.

1. If I drop into Design mode from Application, open some method windows, then
environment” checked, the newly-opened windows are lost when I next drop into
Design mode, which is rather tedious. If I “restart interpreted” before going
into Application mode, those windows are “locked” and remain open.

2. I have some variables whose expressions are properties of Form:
Form.lastQ.outputVAT, for example. I want to display some as their negatives;
when I set the expression to “-Form.lastQ.outputVAT”, only the - shows up in
the form editor.

Screenshot here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4mwp6ogqdh08j0/Screenshot%202019-05-14%2020.25.01.jpg?dl=0

Are these just me, or should I report them?

Jeremy