Not using v17(anything) ... but

1 - exit design when going into application environment
to me means close it up. I would try turning this off

2 - try: -(Form.lastQ.outputVAT) or (-1 * Form.lastQ.outputVAT)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w4mwp6ogqdh08j0/Screenshot%202019-05-14%2020.25.01.jpg?dl=0

> Are these just me, or should I report them?
>
> Jeremy
Gas is for washing parts
Alcohol is for drinkin'
Nitromethane is for racing