We plan to have 32-bit clients for the next 6-12 months, running v16.

I am actually encountering an error trying to launch v16.5 Server, 64-bit,
on 64-bit Windows 2012r2. Any call to an OT method, including the register
method, generates an error:

Incompatible version. You need to upgrade your plugin.
License or privilege error. (ObjectTools (v5.0r1))

Even if I disable OT methods on the server, every time a 32-bit Mac client
connects, the server hangs with a dialog:

Incompatible version. You need to upgrade your plugin.
License or privilege error. (QLM (1.2.1))

Launching 32-bit Server has no issues. Removing the ObjectTools.bundle from
plugins of course generates errors for Command not Found, but none of these
error.

Please advise! We are anxious to get our app into v16 64-bit Server.

-Brian