> Le 20 mars 2020 à 12:23, Milan Adamov via 4D_Tech <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> a
> écrit :
>

>> On Mar 19, 2020, at 12:34 PM, Herr Alexander Heintz via 4D_Tech
>> <4d_tech@lists.4d.com> wrote:
>>
>> Complete lack of a remote terminal solution for Macs is the primary reason
>> why most businesses have switched to Windows in the last 8-10 years.
>
> Not true, since Mac OS X Lion built in screen sharing can be used to do this.
> No licenses required.
>
> Milan

I've read this thread (a bit fastly) without seeing direct C/S connection
through wan mentioned. On a particular application I work since years like this
(through VPN or not), it's a great help to understand and change what makes a
4D client slow. With the coronavirus crisis, many of my colleagues work at home
now: everything's ok, just a bit slower they say, knowing that we did not made
great efforts for that use.

--
Arnaud de Montard