Thanks Randy,

In our particular case that problem doesn’t appear arise, perhaps since we’re
not distributing a built application with unlimited desktop, we’re running
something in-house on 4D Server.

I did notice that the package contents -> Plugins folder for 4D Server (8.1)
didn’t have the 4d internetcommands plugin in the distribution, whereas it was
there for 4D Developer.  (That may have been corrected in 8.2). Simply copying
4d internetcommands.bundle from one to the other, however, did the trick …
Catalina seemed happy with that.
__

Ron Rosell
President