Hi folks,

My apologies if this is a “RTFM” question, but I’ve searched the Knowledge
Base, and the NUG archive, but haven’t found an answer to this problem.  (The
4D support portal also appears to be having issues at the moment.)

I’m in the process of upgrading from v17.4 to v18.1, in large part to be able
to run properly under Catalina.

I’m finding, however, that none of the 4D-provided set of plugins … Internet
commands, etc. … are showing up as Notarized.

Executing codesign --verify -- verbose against 4D InternetCommands.bundle, for
example, brings back:

        /Applications/4D v18.1/Plugins/4D InternetCommands.bundle: code object
is not signed at all

Opening a structure that uses Internet Commands in 4D Developer throws an error
message pointing to the unsigned plugin.  The structure compiles without
errors, but opening the compiled database in 4D server generates the same
unsigned plugin message about Internet Commands.

I’m not building a stand-alone application here, so not registering with Apple
as a developer with signing privileges, just planning to have Server open and
run a compiled structure.  (Most of the posts about notarization in the NUG
appear to be for application developers producing standalone apps.)

I must be missing something basic.  (And yes, I’m sure I’m using the v18
plugins, not v17.) Could someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
__

Ron Rosell
President