> On 13 Feb 2018, at 11:05, hiro <23h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Rui, please present any issues you had with the step-by-step
> introductions in the fqa to us on the 9front mailinglist in a
> designated thread.

The main issue for me is putting together a build environment on top of KVM or
Linux, which isn’t covered in the FQA.

I can’t build 9front on a Pi (well, not in productive amounts of time), and all
the machines i have available with the requisite horsepower are in the public
cloud (except for my iMac and a local KVM host that is already overburdened
with my Windows development VM).

Since I’m a staunch supporter of CI/CD I’d love to automate the process from
committing code to building a burnable image, and dipping into 9front from
“outside” to run the requisite commands is going to be a time sink.

R.