Hi,

Due to the unresolvable ati2dvag.dll errors, I had to have a clean reinstall
of Windows done, which caused more problems, of course.

The most important one is the Outlook Express storage folder.  I always knew
how to back up my messages and transfer them to a different computer and
such.  Outlook Express had to be reinstalled too and I imported my saved
messages, but the directory path is nowhere to be found.  I've done a
thorough search.  Now I cannot save my messages!

This is the correct file path, which I have used before:
C:/Documents and Settings/Pat/Local Settings/Application
Data/Identities/<long number>/Microsoft/Outlook Express

I get this far before there is nothing more:
C:/Documents and Settings/Pat/

Help!

patb

Thank you for using A-1 Computer TechYahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: