From: James Teh <ja...@nvaccess.org>
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, surkov.alexan...@gmail.com, ble...@freedomscientific.com, jdi...@igalia.com
Cc: accessibility-...@lists.linux-foundation.org
Subject: Re: Reverse relationships
Date: Tue, Sep 6, 2016 7:34 PM

As I noted previously:

5. Reverse relations may well be useful in the future. However, if they're a potential perf problem, I agree it makes sense to wait until we have a use case, so long as implementers accept that this use case may one day arise.

Right now, we have no plans to implement a "jump to field for error message" command or similar. Perhaps we will one day, but it seems flawed to sacrifice performance for something no one is using yet.

Jamie