Hello Folks,

Good discussion!

I fully agree with Rahul and Preeti Mam. I did disclose my disability
in my resume and in my covering letter I did mention about my
achievements.

I strongly feel that we must give pointers to the employer to think
deep and to come back to us. We bring a different angle to the table.
Good managers would like to include our view.

We must give that much extra time and space to the employer so that
they are ready to provide us with the right ecosystem and to absorb
our skills productively. This is possible only when they are aware
about our condition.

We must always give our best because we get very limited opportunity.
The employer must feel that we are an asset to the organization.

--
"Good friendship is like the relationship between  eye & hand! If the
hand is hurt, the eye will cry! & when the eye cries, the hand will

With best regards,
Mahesh Narasimhan
Mobile: +91-9899353960
E-mail: maheshde...@gmail.com