My commentsare inline:

Rajesh and Nupur,

Some queries :

1. What languages were the Braille Ballot papers available in? Did the first
line of the Braille Ballot papers indicate the language of the document?
R: Marathi
Did not check.

2. What benefit did the Braille Ballot papers have over the electronic version
at bit.ly/form-7a or do you just prefer  Braille as a format
R: I can read braille, and did not know about e form 7A by then. I can use both
in future.

3. Were any of the ATMs linked because there were more than 15 candidates?
If so did the ATMs have a sticker on the top RHS indicating the order - EVM 1,
EVM 2 etc
R: There were two EVMs for 31 options. I was told which is the first and
second, don't think there was sticker.

4. Did you both sign or affix thumb impression? Any move to make you fill up
49N as assisted voting as a result?
R: I signed. No 49N.

5. Any other inputs on assured minimum facilities - 1:12 ramp, drinking water,
priority queue etc?
R: I think all were there, no priority queue as it was afternoon.

6. What change in training format would you recommend for better communication?
As of now the relevant extract from the  training video goes like this
https://youtu.noclick_be/GG16g11JJoQ?t=8m50s

Illustration 1 (Blind person standing in the line)

Person 1: Sir, please don't bother to stand in a line. Please come with me.
This way. Please stand here.

Sir, this is the ballot paper in braille. You may have a look and go through.
Please remember the serial number of candidate you have a preference for. And
inside, braille stickers are placed on the EVM (Electronic Voting Machine too),
to help you vote for your preferred candidate. (Another audio voice: 578 Deepak
Kumar Sharma, son of Bhushan Das Sharma, OK)

Illustration 2 (Blind lady standing in line) - From 9:34 onwards

Lady : Excuse me, where is the line for ladies

Person 4: Ladies line is that side BUT you please don't bother to be in line.
You may walk in directly. This way please

Person 1 (at the booth): Can you read braille?

Lady: No, I do not know braille.

Person 1: I see

Lady: Sir, can I use a companion ?

Person 1: Yes sure

Person 1 to the companion: Hope you have not gone as companion with another
person during this election.

Companion: No.

Person 1: There is declaration form. What is your name?

Companion : Sunitha

Two points: (1) You have declared as companion that you have not gone as
companion with anybody else.  (2) Maintain secrecy. You will not tell anyone
outside who she has voted for.

This is a dummy ballot unit. A similar unit is kept in the voting compartment.
This is candidates button. Once you press the candidate of choice, red light
will glow.and machine will give a long beep. This indicates vote has been cast.
Now please go and vote.

End (10:51)

7. Please consider filling feedback at http://bit.noclick_ly/votability so we
can work with ECI towards improving election experience going forward.
R: Will do.

Thanks!

Vaishnavi