Thanks Rajesh and Nupur!

Am amazed that Braille candidate lists are available in any language apart
from English - this is something we have been fighting for quite a while.
How about past experiences - any other language apart from English? Rajesh,
how did the polling booth official refer to the candidate sheets? Did he
mention Braille?

*VAISHNAVI JAYAKUMAR*
http://about.me/vjayakumar