i suppose, you can do that, as you had propre reservation.
wish you good luck.

At 05:57 PM 5/10/2010, you wrote:
Hello all,
I was given reservation for the disability coach on 9 may , and the journey was from 9.20 p m onwards. From the station we got information thet the disability coach was in front but on arrival of train it is located at the back side .We reported to the guard and entered into it and all bearths were occupied by the public without disability In the next station I complained to the guard regarding this and he is not willing to vaccate them and moreover the partition between the general compartment and D C is not in a position to get locked so the passengers from general compartment can easily enter into the d coach . Instead of taking action the guard started threatening us and also there is abuse from the public We asked the railway complaint register and the guard is not willing to give it. At 2 a m the guard changed and that person with a railway police came there and after a lot of struggle the other passengers were vaccated and the bearth was allotted to us I am going to register a complaint to the sub division officer .I want to know whether we can go to consumer court with the complaint
              with regards-------Jalaja?

with warm regards
       Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragal...@hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,