Hello friends,
        I wish to ask one question, the disability coach is either in the front
or back side of the train and majority of small stations are not having much
long platform and how a disabled can get down or enter into the coach?Other
thing is when we reserve bearths in other coaches there is regular ticket
checking and given punishment for other passengers who are not eligible for the
coach .Why this is not possible in d.coach and we are only a few people in this
isolated coach and if some unpleasant things happen how can we resist and how
we get security?
          Regards-------Jalaja