From: "Jean Parker" <radiofore...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 1:03 PM
Subject: [AI] windows explorer question

Dear All:

Now a question about windows explorer.  Let's suppose you are arrowing
through a list of files, and you want to delete one or move it or something.
After taking that action, jaws begins reading the list from the top.  In a
list containing dozens or hundreds of files this is very annoying.  Is there
any way to fix this?  Is this a jaws problem or a windows explorer problem?

As always, any help much appreciated,

Jean