I think, as far as the education is concerned, women is more adversily
affected than men.  So, the education for disabled women should be
made mandatory.  Further if  vocational education along with the
normal one is given, and preference in extending technical and
financial support is also given, more and more women can stand in
their own legs thereby making them more confident and make their
voices heard in the family and society.