hi umesha. just logon to facebook and login with your facebook id.
there in search box enter lonovo. once you find hit enter on the link. press e to find edit box. be sure that the edid box is located above the post button. write your message and hit enter on post button. thats it. if you can not locate lonovo. then you can visit their website and find the facebook plugin.

On 26-02-2012 17:02, Umesha Economics wrote:
Hi Gufran,
Thank you for your idea. but I am very poor in Facebook. please guide me how to do it and I will do it.

Umesha

----- Original Message ----- From: "gufran" <gufran.ahmed1...@gmail.com>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, 25 February, 2012 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Don't buy Lenovo

hi Umesha why don't you write this message to facebook along with the same subject and the same message. i am saying this because it will reach to the owner of the company and also they fear from many people and i hope he or she will helps you. so just brows the lonovo profile and post this message on their wall.