I am extremely happy reading all the mails on this thread  as I can
see a vibrant and healthy discussion being conducted with both the
genders and ideologies being well- represented .
Accessindia and other mailing lists have been experiencing such
discussions before but the maturity shown by the members this time I
believe is commendable.

Accessindians deserve a applaud for this. Also, a special admiration
from my side to all the ladies who have voiced their views on the so
called  "NOT TO BE OPENLY DISCUSSED" topic in India.

I believe the first step has been taken by discussing it and the next
step is to start working on our attributes. As mentioned by Preeti
Mam, people in and around Delhi must plan to attend the next Fusion
Meet on August 3,2014. For our friends from rest of India we can
construct similar face to face socializing platforms in all the cities
where disabled and non-disabled hang out together.
Friendships are the most valuable treasures , lets build them.

Regards
Aditi Bhutani