Very good. I would subscribe to the view forwarded by George sir that
we should have a feel of independence because while at work there will
not any scribe. So far as the matter of Banking exam is concern, its
true that many inefficient candidates got job over there just hiring
the scribe paying them a considerable amount. Many of them are not
allotted the work according to their rank due to their unskillfulness.
I am unable to understand that why the sole emphasis is upon the
removal of educational qualification of the scribe? Did you ever
wonder why it is not demanded that IBPS and other banking exams must
be made accessible with screenreader since those are conducted using
computer systems only?
The reasoning is pretty simple, if they will provide screenreader in
those systems, many candidates will not be able to qualify at their
own, because most of the aspirents get through with the benevolence of
the scribe.
And let me make it clear, UPSC etc. will never agree on this point.

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765