You know most of the government services examination are held in such
sarkari school, where sometime no electricity is available. Do you
think they will bother to install video cameras inside the school
which require continuous power supply? Do you think how much
logistical problems would be there? Government has excuses that they
don't have logistics and finance to install cameras for the saifty of
their citizens, how can they install cameras just for the purpose of
controlling cheating?
I don't know how many times you have appeared in state or union public
service commission examination, most of the centers are kept in
schools run by state government where not even toilets are maintained
in sane condition.
I think the argument of installing video camera in such government
school for such competitive examination is out of order.

On 6/18/15, Misbah <jnu.mis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the era of digital India, I think only way should be to check
> malpractices in examination is videography. Any other condition like
> lower educational qualifications may again force back to Stone Age.
> This present scribe guideline has done a revolutionary change in terms
> of shifting the blame of malpractice over the system rather than, over
> the most deprived and neglected poor blind candidates.
> Hence the responsibility of those who are right now in the realm of
> the affairs to venture this path very cautiously and open-mindedly.
>

> On 6/18/15, sanjay <sanjaylpra...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>> Most of the group members including the learned  ones are simply
>> legitimising the dependency.  Such provisions can create only inefficient
>> and unskilled  blind mass.  Please remember, it was easy for unskilled
>> people to survive in 19th and 20th century because they did have plenty
>> of
>> works to do.  But today, the situation has completely changed.  Imagine
>> if
>> such guidelines are implemented in school and college levels.  I knew
>> about
>>
>> a school where writers were also prepared for 10th grade exams  with
>> blind
>> students before the exams and, in this process, dull students were
>> ensured
>> best writers.   That school was interested only in grabbing newspaper
>> headlines by claiming that their blind students did  better than all
>> other
>> schools in the state.  Rest I leave to your imagination.  If such
>> guidelines
>>
>> are backed by some  institutes/organisations working for blind who are
>> interested only in taking credit for  recruiting blind individuals, then
>> there is no point in arguing about this subject.
>> Thanks.

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails