Hi,
I have following things to say.
1. I fully agree with Avinash, Just imposing a bar on qualification
isn't a full- proof solution to crackdown malpractices by the
candidates.
If the incompitant visually impaired people have got jobs in banks by
greesing the palms of their scribes then it's the flaw of system and
other candidates can't be left tu suffer because of them. Here I fully
agree with Harish sir and being a finance student have seen the
practical side of it in this country's one of the most prestigious
business school.
2. Mohib: It will just make my situation more miserable because the
person who knows all the simbels and notations correctly is over
qualified and the other one which is allowed by the examining body
doesn't know anything. So do you want me to forget about my
preparation and teach him how to read and right that particular
content?
3. Sanjay: look into the technical part of allowing the candidates to
use screenreaders.
Even if the examining bodies insure that every computer terminal has a
workable copy of NVDA installed then how would you insure that the
system has been tested for all the bugs from a screen reader user's
perspective?
The point I want to make is that usage of screen readers in the exams
can be optional but can't be cumpulsory at any cost.
4. Harish sir: using CCTV survailance can be an option but usage of
mobile phones and other removable camera devices can be a big concern
for the examining boddies. So those who can't afford a CCTV have to
rely on human beings only.

P.s: all of it is a personal opinion and I don't intend to hurt
anyone's feelings.
Regards,
Ajay

On 6/18/15, Misbah <jnu.mis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the era of digital India, I think only way should be to check
> malpractices in examination is videography. Any other condition like
> lower educational qualifications may again force back to Stone Age.
> This present scribe guideline has done a revolutionary change in terms
> of shifting the blame of malpractice over the system rather than, over
> the most deprived and neglected poor blind candidates.
> Hence the responsibility of those who are right now in the realm of
> the affairs to venture this path very cautiously and open-mindedly.
>

> On 6/18/15, sanjay <sanjaylpra...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>> Most of the group members including the learned  ones are simply
>> legitimising the dependency.  Such provisions can create only inefficient
>> and unskilled  blind mass.  Please remember, it was easy for unskilled
>> people to survive in 19th and 20th century because they did have plenty
>> of
>> works to do.  But today, the situation has completely changed.  Imagine
>> if
>> such guidelines are implemented in school and college levels.  I knew
>> about
>>
>> a school where writers were also prepared for 10th grade exams  with
>> blind
>> students before the exams and, in this process, dull students were
>> ensured
>> best writers.   That school was interested only in grabbing newspaper
>> headlines by claiming that their blind students did  better than all
>> other
>> schools in the state.  Rest I leave to your imagination.  If such
>> guidelines
>>
>> are backed by some  institutes/organisations working for blind who are
>> interested only in taking credit for  recruiting blind individuals, then
>> there is no point in arguing about this subject.
>> Thanks.

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails