I don't see why this would mean "lower" number of LIRs?

Actually, I think will be the contrary. I think most of the end-users will
become LIRs, especially if the AGM makes a smart move about how to attract them
(fee scheme, contract, etc.).

I don't see also why this would create more disaggregation.

The actual end-users will become LIRs. The actual LIRs will remain as LIRs.
Both of them will announce the same addressing space.

In summary: Who needs to have stable addresses and avoid renumbering if
changing ISP or data center, or whatever, will be an LIRs.

What I'm missing from your rationale for having those opinions?

There are many ways to do that regarding the fees, for example:
1) Fee depending on the "size" of the allocation (categories, as it was some
years ago)
2) Single fee for all
3) 2 fees categories (those receiving more than /32 and those receiving less
than that)
4) etc.

I think we need to recall that we have been already under 1, and that 4 out of
5 RIRs are still there. So I don't really think is an issue at all.

Regards,
Jordi