Hi list!
I've set up my studio with two computer-monitors hooked up to my ATI Radeon 
9700 graphics card, and my Canon MV650I miniDV camera with firewire.
When playing back imported clips there is a delay of what I see on my 
computer screens and the TV that is hooked up to my camera.

I do not believe I've seen this before..
Any help?

PPro 1.5
2.8GHz CPU
1GB Ram
80GB OS Disk (8mb cache)
200GB Video disk (8mb cache)

-
Sune
www.suneworld.com
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to