Jim,
IF, you can change a graphic file and you don't have to re-render, it should
work.  I was just working on a project in Premiere Pro 1.5, and I wanted to
make some changes on a graphic, so I made the adjustments in Photoshop,
saved over the old file, but Premiere wanted to re-render with the updated
graphic.  Maybe if your playback settings are set for "All Realtime" it will
work.  Try experimenting with it before Nov. 2 and let us know how it works
for you.

Good luck,
Glen in Vegas
Caples Productions


-----Original Message-----
From: superedits [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 12:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [AP] Election Results



Hi all!  I'm trying to use Prem. 6.5 as an election results 
generator. I have a video background playing on 1A and .psds or .tifs 
on track2 with alpha channel.

What I want my end result to be is to be able to update the keyed 
graphics from another computer and have that reflect on the timeline 
while it is loop playing.

Is this possible?  Can the graphics update automatically?  Any help 
would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Filley
 

---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.779 / Virus Database: 526 - Release Date: 10/19/2004
 



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to