Michelle - have you ever tried the MainConcept Mpeg Encoder that is
bundled with AP 6.5?  I use it 95% of the time to create DVDs.  You may
want to upgrade to the latest version - Adobe has it.  It creates just
about any file type from your timeline.  If I am missing something,
sorry.
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 10:56 PM
To: Adobe-Premiere
Subject: [AP] AVI to DVD
 
Hello Everyone,

I've been a lurker on the list for a very long time and I need some
help.  I'm using Adobe Premiere 6.5 and have successfully created
several videos exporting to avi files.  My problem lays in getting the
avi file to become a dvd.  I'm using Nero 5.5 (and just downloaded Nero
6.6) to create my DVD (from the avi file).  It creates the DVD; however,
it messes up the transitions and ending every time.  I'm using a Sony
DVD Burner and burning at 2x speed - the slowest available.  Every DVD I
make does the same thing, it jumps during the transitions and the ending
is messed up.  Now these are only 5 - 10 minute long videos using still
images.  The avi file is perfect.

Sorry for rambling along......Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance!

Michelle 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]





Yahoo! Groups Sponsor


ADVERTISEMENT
 
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1290frej4/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
D=groups/S=1708568768:HM/EXP=1108534584/A=2532114/R=2/SIG=12k5u47qr/*htt
p:/clk.atdmt.com/NFX/go/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=1108448184
940495> 

 
<http://view.atdmt.com/NFX/view/yhxxxnfx0020000014nfx/direct/01/&time=11
08448184940495> 

 
<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2532114/rand=372276397> 
 
  _____  

Yahoo! Groups Links
*         To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  
*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
  
*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service. 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to