Drop a dissolve transition of the required length at the end of the clip -
it's quicker, does the same thing and is never hit or miss. (presuming
you're on PPro)

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Renu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 10:50 PM
Subject: [AP] Opacitiy Rubber Bands


>
>
> At times I am unable to drag down the rubber band at the end of the clip -
> it does get dragged down and an additional rubber band at the end most
part
> of clip remains at 100% visibility. I do not have this problem when I am
> dragging down rubber band in middle of clips. So even though the clip
fades
> out after 1 or 2 frames for 1 - 2 frames the clip becomes visible at 100%
> opaque again - how do I ensure smooth fade out?
>
> Is there any trick on how to drag the rubber band down - am I missing
> something?
>
> Renu
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to